Hotel Sabała *** Rules and Regulations
1. The hotel room is rented for a day
2. The hotel day starts at 3 p.m. and ends at 11 a.m.
3. If a resident does not specify the length of the stay, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
4. If a resident wants to extend the stay for longer, it should be reported at the reception desk before 10 a.m. on the departure day.
5. The hotel takes into account a resident's stay extension report according to rooms availability
6. The hotel offers services to all the guests in accordance with its category and standard.
7. The hotel's duty is to ensure its residents conditions for full and unfettered leisure, the safety of stay including the disclosure of residents' personal data confidential information, professional and courteous service.
8. On special request the hotel provides the following free services: informing about stay and travel, waking up at the appointed hour, the safekeeping of money and valuables during the stay, baggage storage for residents staying at the hotel, ordering a taxi
9. Pets are accepted, but there are extra charges and the guest is fully responsible for any damage caused by pet.
10. Residents should inform the hotel reception about any damage immediately after its discovery.
11. The hotel does not take a responsibility for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or objects having scientific or artistic value unless they are put into a deposit.
12. The hotel reserves itself the right to refuse taking into deposit high-value items or large sums of money.
13. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of cars or other vehicles belonging to GUESTS.
14. The hotel residents are financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical facilities of the hotel, arising from their fault or the fault of people visiting them.
15. Before leaving the hotel room all residents are kindly requested to close the windows, turn off the TV-set, the lights and other electric facilities as well as turn off the taps, check the door locking and leave the key at the front desk.
16. Transferring rooms to third parties by the hotel residents is forbidden despite the charge
17. Visitors who are not checked in the hotel can stay in a hotel room from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
18. All hotel guests are kindly asked to respect quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
19. Due to fire safety all extra room heaters, electric kettles and other similar devices that are not the standard equipment of the hotel room are forbidden. This does not concern chargers and computer power supplies.
20. The hotel may refuse to accept visitors who grossly violated the rules or regulations during their previous stay by damaging the hotel's property, doing any harm to another visitor or disturbing somebody's peace.
21. Guest under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances that is disturbing other Guests or hotel functioning will be removed from the hotel immediately.
22. Smoking in hotel rooms, corridors, the staircase and the reception hall is prohibited.
23. Personal belongings left in the room after residents' departure are sent to the address indicated by them. If there is not such a possibility, the hotel stores those items for two months. After that time, things are forfeited.
24. POLISH EMERGENCY NUMBER: 112
25. HOTEL RECEPTION: 100